Learning how to make a delicious sour cream nest for creamy pot cake is the key to a successful recipe.
After all, a pot cake needs to be moist, tasty and super stuffed to make everyone’s mouth water. And who doesn’t like nest milk, right?
I have separated a complete recipe + some tips for you to further differentiate your cake fillings in the jar. Let’s check it out?
Easy recipe of nest cream to fill cake in the pot
- 1 can of cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons of powdered milk (preferably nest milk)
- 200ml whipped cream
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 240ml of water to dissolve the starch
- 300ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- In a saucepan over low heat, put the butter and let it melt.
- Add the condensed milk and mix.
- Then add the powdered milk and stir until everything dissolves, slightly increasing the heat in the sequence.
- When the mixture is silky and homogeneous, place the corn starch dissolved in the water, passing through a sieve to retain the broilers.
- Then, if you prefer, you can add the egg yolk.
- As you stir, the mixture will gain consistency, choose a fuê because it helps to thicken.
- Now, put the milk little by little and stirring constantly, this should take about 5 minutes or more to boil.
- Finally, as soon as you notice that it is more consistent and creamy, turn off the heat.
- The last step is to add the cream and whipped cream to the cream, mix until incorporated and set aside for later use.
EXTRA TIP: the whipped cream here is optional, but it can be a good alternative to increase the volume of the cream and make the recipe yield even more. 😉
How to differentiate the nest cream recipe for pot cake
If you know the saying: “nothing is so good that it cannot be improved”, it certainly fits very well here. It is as if the cream of the nest milk was a real wildcard, because it combines with practically every recipe.
That way, you can use dry fruits or fresh like strawberries, peaches and plums. Incidentally, it can combine with other fillings, as is the case with brigadeiro or standing bug.
The interesting thing would be to evaluate first what other ingredients you intend to use in the pot cake, so you avoid exaggeration and waste.
So, I chose a few different recipe options that can help you differentiate your recipe and have an even better result, check it out!
- Truffled nest cream for pot cake.
- Nesting milk mousse filling.
- Nest milk filling with fresh whipped cream.
- Pink nest milk filling recipe.
- Nest cream with Nutella.
- Simple filling of milk nest for cake in the pot.
- Beaten nest sour cream.
- Nest milk filling with pineapple.
- Nest milk filling with fresh strawberries.
- Nest milk recipe with peach in syrup.
- Creamy filling of nest milk with plums.
- Chocolate nest milk cream.
- Creamy filling of nest milk with chocolates.
- Velvety nest milk filling.
- Nest milk recipe with coconut milk.
- Vegan nest milk filling.
- Nest milk filling with passion fruit.
As you can see, options are not lacking to increase your pot cake recipes. However, there are some precautions not to make mistakes when making your filling.
What precautions to take to avoid making mistakes in the filling?
Although it is a very simple recipe, you need to pay attention to some aspects that can disrupt your recipe. The first point of attention is to strictly follow the ingredients.
When it comes to nest milk filling, it is essential to achieve ideal consistency, especially since it is a pot cake. After all, there is nothing worse than a filling that is too liquid or too firm, to the point of hardening the rest of the ingredients.
Another care that you need to take is when placing fruit in the cream of the nest. This is because fruits usually release liquid, leaving the filling more liquid, influencing even the dough.
Therefore, if the fruit is incorporated outside the filling, prefer to take the fruit to the pot cake only at the time of consumption, so you eliminate any chance of problems.
See how difficult it is to make a wonderful nest cream? Just follow the recipe and the tips will be all right. Now, in case you want even more suggestions, I have one last tip.
I suggest you check out the Professional Pot Cake Course, because it brings many tips on fillings, preparation and several very different recipes, that is, it is the opportunity for you to expand your knowledge in the kitchen. 😉
I really hope you liked my tips. Take the time to share with others and see you next time!