Learning to do dough for blender pot cake it facilitates and speeds up the preparation of recipes, but it is necessary to be careful not to miss the point.
Cake in the pot is one of the most popular preparation methods today and has already become a true trend among confectioneries. So, to help you create the perfect cake dough, I selected a recipe that yields a lot + 14 great flavor tips. Let’s check it out?
Recipe for dough for blender pot cake that yields 25 units
- 6 eggs
- 1 + ½ cup (tea) of sugar
- ¾ cup of oil
- 4 cups of wheat flour
- 2 cups (tea) of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder (full spoon)
- In a blender, place the eggs, sugar and oil, beating well to mix, dissolve and homogeneous.
- Soon after, you can already enter with the essence of vanilla.
- Then add the milk and add the wheat flour gradually and continue beating.
- Finally, add the baking powder, mixing well with a spatula, avoid hitting the blender.
- Transfer the mixture to a pan greased with margarine and floured.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 ° for approximately 40 to 45 minutes.
- After 35 minutes in a closed oven, it is possible to test with the toothpick to find the right spot.
- Get it out of the oven, let it cool down and unmold it.
EXTRA TIP: even if the recipe is completely made in a blender, I recommend adding and whipping the flour in your hand. The reason for this is that the dough is more fluffy and soft. Do the test!
What is the best cake batter in the pot?
There is no dough for a pot cake that you can say, “this is the best”, as this varies a lot according to the filling, ingredients used, method of preparation and whether the dough will be used crumbled or cut.
So, your focus here should be on the preparation itself, on the care and attention to the temperature of the ingredients, when mixing the mixture, on the combination of flavors, not to beat the baking powder and on the assembly of the jars.
Following these guidelines, it doesn’t matter if the dough will be chocolate or white, if it will have vanilla essence or which way to use, as the result will certainly be positive.
However, it does have a quality that makes its mass the best of all, which is its aeration. Do you know that very fluffy, elastic and easy to work dough? So, this is the main quality for those who make pot cake.
This is because the aerated dough improves the absorption of the filling, cream and syrup that may be used. Not to mention that it greatly increases the yield of the dough, where you can make many more dumplings with varied fillings. With that in mind, follow the steps below:
- Use only ingredients at room temperature, as they can be mixed more easily.
- Always sift dry ingredients such as flour, cocoa powder, nest milk and sugar, which eliminates grumin.
- Avoid beating the wheat flour excessively.
- Prefer to mix the wheat flour to the liquid mixture by hand.
- As soon as you add and mix the yeast, put it in the oven immediately.
- Never open the oven before 35 minutes, as this makes the solar dough.
14 best flavors of dough for pot cake
As I know that in the rush of everyday life it is difficult to think of different flavors, I decided to make it easier for you. Write down the flavor options that I will leave below and test each one with its combination of fillings.
- Nest milk mass.
- Buttery chocolate mass.
- Brownie With Walnuts.
- Banana dough.
- Nuts with dark chocolate.
- Red Velvet Pasta.
- Chocolate mousse dough.
- Traditional sponge cake.
- Chiffon cake dough.
- Genoise cake dough.
- Recipe for citrus orange pasta.
I would like to highlight tip 10, pasta Genoise. Do not let the different name intimidate you, as it is a mass of traditional sponge cake, but with the addition of melted butter at the end of the preparation.
This makes it ideal for receiving fillings and syrups, that is, it goes very well as a more neutral dough in the pot cake. Want to know more different tips like this? So, I highly recommend that you check out the Professional Pot Cake Course.
In addition to bringing the best and most requested cake recipes in the pot, the material has tips and tricks for fillings, pasta, correct assembly and much more. It can certainly help you a lot, check it out later!
I really hope you liked my tips, don’t forget to share the tips on your social networks to help other people. Good recipe and see you next time!