Mini Churros Cake
150 grams of unsalted butter at room temperature;
140 grams of refined sugar;
80 ml of warm milk;
250 grams of sieved Familia Venturelli wheat flour;
1 teaspoon of SALT;
2 teaspoons of chemical yeast;
1 tablespoon of cinnamon;
1 tablespoon of vanilla essence;
Mixing sugar with cinnamon;
1. Grease and flour the cake (s).
2. In a bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
4. Add the butter and sugar in the mixer and beat well until it becomes a fluffy, whitish cream. In a planetary mixer (high power) this process takes about 10 minutes.
TIP: you have to beat the butter and sugar well so that the cake is soft.
5. Meanwhile, brown the milk.
6. Add the eggs, one by one, to the butter mixture and beat well until incorporated.
7. Add half of the dry mix, alternating with warm milk. But don’t beat too much, just until the dry ingredients are incorporated.
8. When the milk is finished, add the vanilla essence and beat just until everything is mixed together.
9. Distribute the dough in the greased molds, up to 2/3 of its capacity.
10. Bake for about 20 minutes or until you put the straw in the middle of the cake and it comes out clean. As they are mini dumplings, they may not blush much, being careful not to dry out the dough.
11. Wait for the cake to cool before unmolding.
12. When cold, pass the dumplings in the sugar and cinnamon mixture and fill with the dulce de leche.