Roll of Guava
3 cups of wheat flour Famiglia Venturelli
300 g of guava cut into strips
1/2 cup of milk tea
1 cup of margarine tea
2 tablespoons of sugar
15 g of biological yeast
1. Dissolve the yeast with the 2 teaspoons of sugar. Add the milk, margarine and egg yolks and mix well. Add Famiglia Venturelli wheat flour and knead until very malleable and homogeneous.
2. Place on a platter and cover with a napkin. Wait until the volume doubles.
3. On a floured surface, roll out the dough and make it thin using a rolling pin.
4. Cut in squares, and in each place a strip of guava and roll diagonally, pressing the ends so the dough does not open.
5. Place on a greased baking sheet. Your guava rolls are ready!