New Year’s Eve is a time to celebrate and celebrate as a family. For that, choosing the ideal preparations is the first step for the Christmas celebrations to be perfect, agree? In the list below, you will find several options for the main course or dessert, from very versatile suggestions to classic and more elaborate Christmas recipes. Check it out!
Continue after the announcement
To begin with, we have selected Christmas recipes that will ensure practicality and speed in the preparation of the dinner. Keep up!
1. Easy snack
These snacks are a very practical and easy to prepare entry option. You will only need cherry tomatoes, mint leaves and cubes of ham and mozzarella cheese. The appetizer has a beautiful presentation: besides adorning your table, it will make everyone’s mouth water!
2. Creamy straw
Here, we have another fancy and delicious appetizer to serve as a starter for Christmas dinner. The first step is to prepare a creamy filling that takes corn, cream cheese, shredded chicken and spices. Then, just fill the little straws with the cream, finishing with green olives to decorate.
3. Simple Bruscheta
Fans of Italian cuisine will love to add to their supper with this sophisticated and superversatile recipe. And the best thing is that it’s very easy to prepare: just arrange slices of garlic-flavoured bread in a baking tin and add small, seasoned pieces of tomato, grated mozzarella cheese and fresh basil leaves over them. It looks beautiful and delicious!
4. Tuna mayonnaise straws
Continue after the announcement
In this recipe, you learn how to make a tasty tuna mayonnaise to stuff the straws. To prepare it, just mix peas, green corn, tuna, parsley, spring onion, chopped and boiled potatoes, boiled grated carrots, mayonnaise, salt and lemon. See the quantities used of each ingredient and the step by step assembly on video!
5. Quinoa salad and roasted vegetables
Are you looking for lighter, healthier Christmas recipes? Here, the suggestion is to prepare a salad with roasted pumpkin and cauliflower, apple, lemon juice, grapes, toasted almonds, parsley, quinoa, salt and pepper. The result is a delicious vegan dish that will make your dinner a success!
6. Marinated beet salad
This video brings another vegan dish option to your Christmas dinner. For the preparation, the baked beet pieces should marinate for about 30 minutes in a mixture of apple vinegar, lemon juice, cane molasses, salt and pepper. Then, just drain the broth and mix the beets with leaves, grated carrots and chopped nuts.
7. Mayonnaise salad
If you love the taste and versatility of potatoes, the tip is to prepare this delicious, supreme mayonnaise salad. To do so, write down the necessary ingredients: boiled and mashed potatoes, mustard, mayonnaise, black pepper, salt, select vegetables, corn and parsley. The preparation consists only in mixing everything very well. It is very fast and practical!
8. Gorgonzola mousse
In this video, you learn how to prepare a mousse that takes gorgonzola, cream with serum, mayonnaise and gelatine leaves dissolved in boiling water. Just beat all the ingredients in the blender and then refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. For an extra touch, the tip is to decorate the mousse with cookies. Irresistible, right?
9. Cod salad
Continue after the announcement
This recipe relies on the right combination of codfish and potatoes to prepare a salad that will be successful at Christmas dinner. Besides these two ingredients, the dish also includes olive oil, onion, olives, salt, pepper, green smell, palm heart and boiled eggs. Check out the complete preparation in the video!
10. Chicken sausage
How about a juicy, practical squirt for Christmas Eve? In this recipe, the shredded chicken is stewed with spices to taste and then mixed with the other ingredients: grated carrot, chopped ham, corn, grapes, olives, cream and mayonnaise. To finish, just put the mixture in a baking dish and add battle-powder on top.
11. Vegan splash
If you follow a vegan diet or are going to receive guests who do not consume food of animal origin, the tip is to bet on this version of sausage. Here, crumbled chickpeas are used to replace chicken, but you can also opt for smoked tofu to make up the base of the dish. See the other ingredients and the step by step video!
12. Easy chicken couscous
Do you want to innovate at dinner with very charming and easy to make Christmas recipes? Then prepare this couscous with shredded chicken, corn flakes, tomato pulp, corn, grated carrots, olives and other spices. These ingredients will form a dough that will then be baked and decorated with tomato, pepper and boiled eggs. A complete and delicious dish!
If you don’t give up the good classic Christmas recipes, the preparations below are ideal for your dinner. Check them out!
13. Christmas Farofa
To prepare this classic supper, you will use chopped bacon, sausage, butter, onion, salt, crushed garlic, paprika, olives, corn, pea, grapes, flour and green smell. The ingredients will be sautéed for different times, but are all incorporated in the same pot. See the complete step by step in the video!
Continue after the announcement
14. Rice with almonds
This is a delicious recipe with a sophisticated touch, but super-practical and fast to make. To prepare the rice, you will only need olive oil, onion, garlic, white wine, hot water and salt. Finally, the toasted almonds are added and mixed with the ready-made rice. The combination of flavors is amazing!
15. Greek-style rice
Do you want a complete and enhanced rice option to serve at Christmas dinner? Then, invest in this recipe of Greek-style rice that includes diced carrots, corn, peas, onions, paprika, pods, grapes, garlic, parsley and salt. This way, you guarantee a very nutritious and super-colored dish to brighten up the dinner table!
16. Stuffed pumpkin moranga
Here, you learn to prepare another delicious vegan option. Before it is stuffed, the moranga pumpkin must be seasoned and baked. Afterwards, it will be increased with a sauce that includes mushrooms, onion, garlic, leek, olive oil, salt, sugar, lemon, yam, nutmeg, corn and spring onion. Your guests will be impressed!
17. Tofu meatballs with vegan barbecue sauce
Want more vegan Christmas recipe options? In this video, you learn how to prepare delicious meatballs to serve as a main course. For the sauce, just cook tomato extract, cane molasses, shoyu, mustard, balsamic vinegar, smoked paprika, powdered smoke and water. The meatballs take kneaded tofu, olive oil, onion, garlic, grated carrots, spices, oats and flour. Check the complete step by step!
18. Creamy cod
Cod is another classic of Christmas celebrations. In this recipe, shredded and desalted fish is combined with cream, boiled potatoes, olive oil, onion, parsley, dry white wine, salt and pepper. The mixture is baked until golden and then covered with a cream that takes egg whites and cream. Then, just sprinkle grated parmesan cheese and gratin!
19. Roast beef vegan
This video teaches you how to prepare another vegan recipe to make pretty at dinner. The roast beef takes gluten flour, powdered smoke, wheat flour, spices to taste, sugar cane molasses, olive oil, concentrated beet juice and mustard seeds. The dough is then cooked in a vegetable stock and fried with more seasoning to brown. It’s delicious!
20. Christmas vegan roast
Here, you learn another vegan preparation worthy of the main course. The base of the roast is made with soy protein, olive oil, onion, garlic, soy sauce, spices and manioc flour. For the filling, you will need olive oil, onion, chopped carrot, salt, black pepper, nuts and dried fruit, tomato, olives and cassava flour. Check the step by step assembly!
21. Perfect turkey with farofa
Would you like a very juicy preparation for Christmas dinner? This video teaches you step by step how to grease a turkey with butter and roast it with mirepoix, dry white wine and fresh herbs. To add to this, the bird will be brushed with a syrup based on molasses, wine, rosemary and orange peel and served with a farofa of chestnuts, hazelnut, peanut, walnuts, raisins and kids.
22. Christmas stuffed turkey
In this video, you learn one more turkey recipe to make a success at dinner. The first step is to leave the bird for 12 hours in the fridge in a marinade of cachaça, beer, garlic, onion, carrot, water, black pepper, olive oil, rosemary, bay leaf and salt. Before baking, just stuff it with a fancy farofa made with bread, raisins, apricots, chestnuts, pineapple, salt and pepper. See the preparation details!
23. Christmas chester with orange sauce
How about replacing the Christmas turkey with another very traditional bird? For this preparation, the chester is stuffed with onion, garlic, pepper, melted butter and orange juice, then it is bespoke with more butter and taken to roast with pineapple slices. The accompanying sauce takes butter, olive oil, onion, orange juice and wheat flour. It’s mouth-watering!
24. Pork loin with sauce
If you prefer pork as the main course of dinner, the tip is to bet on this supersucculent recipe. The loin will be roasted with a mixture of onion, carrot, leek, fennel, tomillo, thyme, rosemary, orange juice, spices and white wine, which will form the sauce of the preparation. To brush, a cream with mayonnaise, dijon mustard, cane molasses, thyme and zest and orange juice and lemon will be made.
25. Tender roast to the bittersweet sauce
For this recipe, the first step is to fill the tender with slices of green apple and bake it for about an hour. Meanwhile, you should prepare the sauce, which takes butter, brown sugar, honey, clove powder and dijon mustard. Then, just water the tender with the sweet and sour mixture and bake for another 30 minutes. The result is a soft and juicy dish!
26. Vegan seitan leg
Want to impress your guests with a delicious vegan ham? Then bet on this recipe based on tofu and gluten. These ingredients will be combined with various spices to form the seitan. Finally, the pasta will be cooked and baked with a topping that includes garlic, rosemary, olive oil, cane molasses, black pepper and mustard. Follow the complete preparation in the video!
How about betting on economical Christmas recipes, but they’ll be very successful at dinner? Check out the suggestions:
27. caprese spit
Inspired by the classic Italian salad, this recipe proves that it is possible to unite economy and sophistication. To do so, you just need to assemble skewers using cherry tomatoes, basil leaves and fresh cheese. The tip is to serve the appetizers with a pesto sauce prepared with olive oil, nuts, parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Simple and delicious!
28. Roast potato
Here, you learn how to prepare a practical and tasty accompaniment. The potatoes will be pre-cooked for 10 minutes and baked in a butter pan for half an hour. To increase the preparation, the tip is to add garlic, sprinkle vinegar and knead them lightly, so that they become more crunchy. Then, just take them back to the oven for about 30 minutes and enjoy!
29. Oven rice
If, for you, rice is a dish you can’t miss at Christmas dinner, you’ll like this option au gratin. The preparation is very simple: just combine eggs, a selection of vegetables, tomatoes, ham, mozzarella, broccoli, canned corn and spices. Then, add cooked rice, arrange the mixture in a baking dish and cover everything with mozzarella, olive oil and dried parsley. To finish, just take it to the oven to gratin.
30. Palm heart vegan pie
To prepare this delicious vegan pie, the filling is a stew that takes olive oil, onion, tomato, green smell, black olive, palm heart, corn starch and water. The base is made in the blender and, to assemble in the form, it is only between two layers of dough the palm heart filling. Check all the ingredients and the step by step video!
31. Economic chicken fricassê
How about betting on a very tasty and economical fricassee for Christmas dinner? For this recipe, the shredded chicken will be stewed with olive oil, onion, garlic, tomato and spices. Then, the preparation will be combined with a cream made with corn, chicken broth and cream. Then, just cover with calabresa, mozzarella, olive oil and potato straw and take it to the oven to finish!
32. Chicken Strogonoff
Here, you learn how to prepare a versatile and super easy strogonoff. Just sauté the chopped chicken with olive oil, onion, garlic, salt, paprika and spices to taste. Then, the mixture is combined with heavy cream and small cubes of potato chips, which guarantee an irresistible crunchiness and flavor to the accompaniment. See all the details in the video!
33. Rocambole of meat
The roly-poly is another great option to serve as the main course of your Christmas dinner. To improve it even more, the preparation is very practical: for the base, you will only need ground meat, tomato, onion, garlic, green smell and spices to taste. Then the pasta will be stuffed with ham, mozzarella and boiled eggs. Finally, just bake and serve with a tomato sauce!
34. Aubergine lasagna
For you who want to innovate on the Christmas menu, this video brings a different version of a classic dish. Here, lasagna sauce is prepared with oil, garlic, onion, tomato, salt, black pepper, tomato extract, water and spring onion. The assembly is made with layers of sauce, fried eggplants, ham and mozzarella, and must be finished with the sauce. After gratin, just decorate with green smell and taste!
35. Chicken stuffed with farofa
If you are looking for a practical and economical option for supper, bet on this stuffed rocambole recipe. To make the base of the dish, chicken breast will be used and, to stuff, the tip is to prepare a delicious farofa with olive oil, bacon, onion, garlic, tomato, pepper, grated carrot, scallion, flaked corn flour, butter and spices. Follow the complete step by step video!
36. Christmas Marinated Chicken
This video brings another super-practical preparation that takes chicken as its main ingredient. Here, the bird will be stuffed with pre-cooked potatoes and sausage and sausage with plenty of butter. Afterwards, it’s just baked and served with your favorite side dishes at Christmas festivities!
For the celebration to be complete, of course, there could be no shortage of Christmas dessert recipes. Check out delicious options!
In the video, you learn how to prepare this dessert which is a classic of Christmas suppers. The preparation is very simple: just add milk and condensed milk in a container and beat the eggs in another bowl. Then the slices of bread should be dipped in both mixtures, fried and finally finished with sugar and cinnamon. It’s delicious and very crispy!
38. Panettone radish
In this very Christmassy version of toast, the bread is replaced by the traditional panettone. The pieces will be passed in a mixture of milk, sugar and egg and then fried until golden brown. To serve, the tip is to increase the jam with a delicious chocolate syrup!
39. Vegan radish
If you follow a vegan diet, know that it is also possible to prepare a radish free of ingredients of animal origin. Here, the pieces of French bread will be dipped in a mixture of vegetable milk and sugar and, after being fried, will be breaded with sugar and cinnamon. The result is a crunchy sweet outside and soft inside!
40. Strawberry Christmas cup
Would you like a beautiful dessert to impress the guests at Christmas? For that, you will need a cream made with melted white chocolate, cream, condensed milk and cream cheese. Then, just assemble the candy by intercalating layers of cream, champagne biscuits moistened in the syrup, homemade strawberry jam and sighs. See the details in the video!
41. Strawberry surprise
Desserts with strawberries are guaranteed success, aren’t they? Here, you learn how to make a sweet ice cream that takes a white starch cream, milk, cream and condensed milk. For the assembly, just put it in a refractory, take it to ice cream and then add strawberries and strawberry gelatin dissolved in water. It’s an explosion of flavors!
42. Pavê de biscuit maizena
How about preparing a very classic dessert for Christmas dinner? Write down all the necessary ingredients: corn biscuit, milk, condensed milk, cream, yolks, corn starch, vanilla essence, milk chocolate and granulated. To assemble, it is only necessary to intercalate layers of white cream and biscuit, finishing with ganache and granulated chocolate. Check the quantities and the complete step by step!
43. Pineapple pave
In this video, you learn another delicious version of pave. The first step is to prepare a cream made with condensed milk, milk, cornstarch, cream and pineapple chopped and boiled with sugar. The assembly is made with a layer of maizena cracker between two of cream and, to finish, just sprinkle grated coconut on top.
44. Pavê de frutas na taça
This pave in the cup has a beautiful presentation and will be a success among your other Christmas recipes! Here, the white cream is prepared with whole milk, vanilla essence, cream, condensed milk, cornstarch and sieved yolks. For decoration and filling, the tip is to use a mix of peaches, figs, strawberries, cherries, flaked coconut and champagne biscuit. See the result in the video!
45. Pavê vegano
Here, you learn how to prepare a super delicious and well decorated vegan pave. The base of the jam will be raw cashew nut cream, water and coconut oil: half of it will be flavoured with vegan chocolate and the other half with vanilla essence. Then, just assemble the dessert with layers of biscuit, cream, jelly, strawberry and a farofa made of vegan biscuit and nuts. Check the video!
46. German pie
This dessert will be a success at Christmas celebrations! The base of the pie is a cream prepared with butter, sugar, yolk, vanilla essence and cream. Afterwards, the candy will be assembled with maizena biscuits and the butter cream. To finish, the pie takes a layer of milk chocolate ganache and is decorated with white ganache. It looks beautiful and delicious!
47. Vegan caramel nut pie
This video brings another dessert that is the face of Christmas recipes. For the base, you will need almond flour, pink salt, coconut nectar and melted cocoa butter, which will be incorporated until they form a farofa. This dough will be arranged in tins, baked and filled with a mixture of dates, cocoa butter, vanilla, salt and nuts. Finally, the pies are covered with vegan chocolate and nuts.
48. Christmas Cake
If you’re a cake fan, you’ll love this dessert recipe for dinner. The dough takes eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon powder, cream, wheat flour and baking powder. To get the cake out of the oven ready, the tip is to line the baking tin with grapes, nuts, Brazil nuts, sugar, water and apple before you accommodate the dough. The result is incredible!
49. Christmas biscuits
For those who like very fun and entertaining Christmas recipes, these decorated cookies are the perfect option. For the dough, the necessary ingredients are unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, wheat flour, cornstarch and salt. Then, the dough must be opened and molded into biscuits, which will be baked and decorated with real glaze. Check out the different models in the video!
50. Gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan Christmas biscuit
Here, the tip is to prepare vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free biscuits to meet the most diverse dietary restrictions. The dough contains corn starch, rice flour, xanthan gum, boiled chickpeas, molasses, coconut oil, ginger, lemon zest, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. After opening and shaping the dough, just bake the cookies and enjoy!
With so many varied and delicious Christmas recipes, the menu of your celebrations is guaranteed to be a success! If you want even more options to make a special dinner, check out the suggestions below.
Check out another 75 delicious, creative and even innovative recipes to make an unforgettable Christmas dinner. For sure, your Christmas meal will be remembered for years!
1. Brusqueta with black olives: a tasty and perfect aperitif to be served as an entrance to Christmas dinner. In about 15 minutes you prepare this « party-face » delight and will surely please everyone.
2. Sardine and pepper terrine: a different recipe with great presentation. Perfect to be served as a starter or simply with a well priced salad. Because it is cold, it is refreshing and cool for the heat.
3. Roasted figs with cheese: in this recipe, figs are accompanied by melted gorgonzola cheese, plus a touch of honey and nuts, which gives this dish a unique taste! In a few minutes the appetizer is ready.
4. Cheese curd presents: different, perfect for decorating your Christmas table! And to prepare, you’ll only need little squares of curd cheese, green onion and pink pepper to decorate.
5. Salted sticks with cheese and jam: practical recipe with good presentation, great for Christmas dinner. You will use only the salty cheese sticks, mozzarella slices and jelly to taste (such as pepper or red fruit).
6. Shrimp and salmon spits: an elegant and tasty aperitif, perfect to accompany the sparkling wine glasses! The skewers are grilled and to accompany the shrimp, the tip is a sauce based on mayonnaise, ketchup, English sauce and whisky. To accompany the salmon, an orange sauce.
7. Eggplant Antepasto: it can be consumed hot, but is even better if consumed cold (preferably the next day). It can be served as a snack, on bread, toast, wraps, with meals or salads. A tip is to add chopped nuts to give an extra crisp in this starter, which has « the face of Christmas dinner ».
8. Parma appetizer, pineapple and ricotta: easy and tasty option. You will use only Parma ham, dehydrated pineapple, light ricotta cream and toothpicks to assemble the appetizers.
9. Asparagus with Parma ham: elegant appetizers that go very well with Christmas dinner! You will only use asparagus, Parma ham, grated Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
10. Bouchée a La reine with shrimp: a recipe that yields six 8.5-centimetre diameter baskets. You will need onion, garlic, fresh cream or cream, concoillotte (or curd cheese of your choice), tomato extract, black pepper, sweet paprika, prawns, cognac, olive oil and puff pastry baskets.
11. Chestnut and walnut appetizer with honey and pepper: a good option to accompany a glass of wine or a homemade beer mug. You will use Brazil nuts, walnuts, butter, honey, salt, pink pepper and hot paprika.
12. Verrine of tomato and salmon: the yield is eight small verrines. You will use only toasted bread, fresh cream, cherry tomatoes, smoked salmon, salt, black pepper, Provence herbs, olive oil and sycilian lemon.
13. Vegetable canapé with dried tomato pâté and carrot: these canapés are very light, have a beautiful presentation and are very tasty! It is also a gluten and milk free option, which can be consumed by intolerant/allergic and vegan people. Your Christmas table will be even more colorful and beautiful with them!
14. Brie empanado: a different entrance, crunchy outside and creamy inside. It’s still easy to prepare. All you have to do is make a great, well-seasoned Milanese and serve it with toast, jam or even a good truffle honey.
15. Green salad with mango and goat’s cheese: a beautiful and colorful, superconventional salad. You will use curly lettuce, purple lettuce, radicchio, Palmer mango, goat cheese, balsamic, black sesame, salt and pepper.
16. Black rice salad with asparagus and shrimp: special Christmas starter recipe from Chef Flavia Lent. An elegant option that is sure to surprise everyone. For vegetarians, just take the shrimps out, the salad is still delicious in the same way.
17. Cod salad with chickpeas: an amazing mix of flavors. It is worth remembering that desalting the codfish is a mandatory process if you buy the dried and salted codfish. Frozen cod usually comes ready to use, so you just need to cook it to soften it.
18. Hot beet salad: this dish is delicious, healthy and rich in colour, perfect to make your Christmas table even more beautiful! The seasoning is on balsamic vinegar, honey and olive oil.
19. Chicken salad, pineapple and heart of palm: recipe for a lighter and tastier supper. You will use chicken breast, lemon, olive oil, salt, spices of your choice, pineapple, white grape, natural yogurt and palm heart.
20. German potato salad: to make this traditional German recipe, you will use Asterix potatoes, eggs, whole natural yogurt, mustard, onion, spring onion, cucumber pickles, white vinegar, cucumber talk water, salt and pepper.
21. Caprese salad: the perfect aperitif to welcome dinner guests. Even better if served with glasses of sparkling wine. Simple, refreshing, informal and tasty.
22. Chickpea salad with mushrooms and potatoes: a different vegan salad, tasty, spicy and colourful! It can be made one day before supper, if you want to leave it ready for practical reasons. It can also be kept in the fridge for up to three days in a closed pot.
23. Roast chicken: a simple dish, but one that is not wrong, pleases adults and children. You will need chicken, cornmeal cake, butter, onion, rosemary, salt and black pepper.
24. Crispy cod: to make this different and very tasty dish you will need rosemary, olive oil, onion, potatoes, butter, desalted codfish fillet, salt, pepper, milk, nutmeg, oregano, parmesan cheese and wheat flour.
25. Marinated fraldinha with lemon and rosemary: easy to make, juicy, full of flavour and perfect for a special meal. In other words, a great option for your Christmas! The meat should be marinated for about four to eight hours.
26. Counter filet: easy recipe with few calories, since the counter filet is a relatively thin cut. The secret of making a soft and succulent meat in the oven is to bake it slowly in a low temperature oven. The special touch is the caramelized onions.
27. filet mignon in mustard sauce: although it is a relatively simple recipe, for the dish to be really perfect, the meat must bake evenly, reaching the point where it is still pink inside. It must also be served immediately, accompanied by the crispy and perfumed potatoes that have just come out of the oven.
28. Bacalhau à Brás: can be served as a starter (in individual pots) or as a main course itself. You will only need desalted cod, onion, garlic, parsley, eggs and potato straw.
29. Prime rib: this is a cut made from the rib of the ox and is considered the tastiest part of the rib. Besides it, you will use English potatoes, tomatoes, fresh thyme, fresh basil, garlic, rock salt, mustard, pepper mix and olive oil.
30. Roast lamb with rosemary: this is a meat that goes well with Christmas dinner and is very juicy and tasty. Not to mention that the smell is wonderful because the meat is marinated in a sauce with rosemary, pepper, garlic and mustard.
31. Duck Magret with honey sauce: the recipe yields six servings and you will only need duck breast pieces, water, honey, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, nutmeg, orange, salt and black pepper.
32. Seitan in wood sauce: vegetarian option. Seitan, also known as gluten « meat », is obtained from the protein of flour, which is gluten. This dish does not yield much, but the seitan sustains a lot. It serves up to three people, if it has accompaniments together.
33. Pork tenderloin: to make the tenderloin, you will use pork loin, garlic, apple vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, dried calabresa pepper and salt. To accompany, the suggestion is an egg farofa.
34. Pork loin with coffee: the flavours of this dish complement each other very well, although the combination seems strange at first sight. The preparation is simple, but it results in a tasty dish that is sure to win everyone over!
35. Baked codfish fillet: the recipe yield is for six people, and you will need desalted codfish, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, onions, fresh rosemary, salt, pepper mix and olive oil.
36. Tend to orange sauce: a supertraditional dish for Christmas dinner. The taste of the pork combined with the orange and the sweetness of the honey becomes sensational. The tip is also to bake the tender with carnations.
37. Vegan tender: it is made like the traditional ones of animal origin, where it is scratched, stuck with carnations and roasted in syrup. The tip is to let it marinate, to make it even tastier. But, avoid leaving it marinating for more than eight hours, otherwise its tendency may get too soft. It serves six people as the main course, and just rice, salad and farofa to go with it.
38. Ham stuffed with olives: for the stuffing, you will use green olives, carrots, garlic, rosemary, fresh oregano leaves, thyme and onion. The meat blanket must be dressed with olive oil, salt and peppers (black, white and pink). The result is a super delicious dish.
39. Leg of lamb: the recipe serves eight people. You will use lamb legs, lemons, white wine, rosemary, freshly ground pepper, salt to taste and garlic. The tip is to serve with Sicilian lemon risotto.
40. Baked turkey in herbal butter and Sicilian lemon: the technique used in this recipe basically consists of spreading well-seasoned butter between the meat and the turkey skin, spreading the flavor everywhere and keeping the butter « stuck » to the skin and being forced to enter the meat.
41. Turkey with peach and rosemary: a soft and tasty meat. Some « tricks » in preparation will guarantee a spectacular result. One tip is to program the turkey thawing, that is, remove the bird from the freezer, put it in the refrigerator and leave it for 12 hours.
Risotto and pasta
42. Farfalle ao pesto: simple and tasty recipe for two people. You will only need the farfalle, salt, extra virgin olive oil, grated parmesan cheese and the homemade pesto sauce.
43. Penne with dried tomatoes and rocket: an easy to prepare, but super-elegant and tasty pasta. Even better if accompanied by a good wine! The recipe yield is for eight people.
44. Putanesca noodles: a noodle with no secrets, but with great results! You will use olive oil, finger pepper, onion, garlic, capers, black olives, peeled tomato, anchovy and dehydrated oregano.
45. Christmas Conchiglioni: delicious and easy to prepare! This version is vegetarian and very creamy. The chopped raisins and apricots make the dish look very Christmassy, but if you prefer, you can replace it with dried tomatoes or palm hearts.
46. Inverted cannelloni: as the name says, the recipe brings a different way of assembling the cannelloni and presents a beautiful and juicy aspect. What’s more, the dish is surprising when savoured! Great option for your Christmas!
47. Fettuccine Alfredo: easy to prepare and amazing flavor, it’s a dish that pleases most people, being a great option for dinner! You will only use the fettuccine, bacon, cream, grated cheese, garlic, butter or margarine, nutmeg, salt and parsley.
48. Sicilian lemon risotto: a dish that can be unique or accompany meat. You will only need arboreal rice, onion, butter, pisco or white wine, Sicilian lemon, vegetable stock and grated Parmesan cheese.
49. Gorgonzola and almond risotto: as gorgonzola has a very characteristic and powerful taste, the ideal is to use lighter flavored ingredients along with it. And this is the case of the almond, which married very well with the cheese, providing a very harmonious, tasty and elegant dish.
50. Pear and gorgonzola risotto: a dish that will surprise everyone! You will only use carnaroli rice, butter, onion, dry white wine, vegetable stock, gorgonzola cheese, pear and salt.
51. Mushroom risotto: the perfect recipe for those who love mushrooms and/or do not eat meat. Surrender for six people. You will need arboreal rice, Paris mushrooms, shitake, shimeji, funghi, onion, garlic, water, dry white wine, fresh thyme, olive oil and salt.
52. Apricot, cherry and chestnut risotto: an easy to prepare risotto with special flavours of cherry, apricot, Brazil nut and rosemary. Light and tasty, the special touch is the ghee butter, which gives a creaminess to the dish.
53. Shimeji risotto with brie and green grapes: a surprisingly delicious combination. You will use arboreal rice, onion, butter, white wine, vegetable broth, grated parmesan cheese, sautéed shimeji, Thompson grape, brie cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
54. Greek-style rice: a basic but very tasty accompaniment to your Christmas dishes. You will only use oil, garlic, green smell, peas, corn, carrots, raisins, red peppers, green peppers, yellow peppers, rice and water.
55. Wild Christmas rice: can be served hot or cold and the preparation is very simple. Wild rice is made with nuts, dried apricots, Brazil nuts, olive oil, salt and purple basil.
56. Special Christmas rice: perfect to accompany meat and poultry at dinner. It is a well priced rice with a touch of white wine, giving all the charm to the recipe. It will certainly be a success among your guests!
57. Rice gratin: an option that pleases everyone! Not to mention it’s easy to do! You will only use white sauce, boiled rice, chopped parsley, grated parmesan cheese, butter to grease and grated cheese.
58. Potatoes au gratin: to make this super tasty recipe and wildcurrant, you will use potatoes, garlic, parmesan, salt, pepper, nutmeg, gruyere cheese, bay leaf and fresh cream.
59. Chicken sausage: easy to make, it yields well and because it is a recipe to eat cold, it is excellent for the Brazilian Christmas climate! The tip is to put the potato straw only at the time of serving the sausage, so it does not wither. Serve the dish cold (and not ice cream)!
60. Christmas Farofa: the recipe is simple and fast, ideal for those who do not want to spend hours in the kitchen on this special date! The result is a beautiful and tasty side dish. The yield is eight small portions.
61. Farofa rica: takes this name for being rich in delicious ingredients. It is super tasty and inviting. The recipe serves about six people. So, if the family is big, remember to increase the quantities!
62. Egg, bacon and raisins farofa: simple to prepare, this farofa goes well with Christmas, especially with the use of raisins. Besides them, you will use butter, oil, onion, garlic, olives, bacon, eggs, salt, pepper, manioc flour and green smell.
63. Soybean meal: great suggestion for vegetarians and vegans! You will use textured soy protein, oil, onion cream, biju (or corn flakes) flour and green smell. Simple to make and tasty!
64. Moroccan couscous: simplest recipe impossible! You will use only the necessary amount of Moroccan couscous, water and butter. Good option to accompany meat and salads.
65. Vegan sausage: easy and tasty. You will need carrots, green apples, corn in conversation, parsley, chopped olives, potatoes, peas, raisins, shredded jackfruit, vegan mayonnaise, mustard, lemon, salt, pepper, straw potatoes, parsley and spring onions.
66. Chicken fricassê: a simple dish, but with an indisputable taste! You will need shredded chicken breast, garlic, onion, cream cheese, curry, canned corn, butter, curry, pepper, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and straw potatoes.
67. Gourmet potato: delicious and very presentable, this potato will surely be a success in your supper… So, be sure to have a whim in the quantity (not to be missed)! The preparation is simple and the recipe yield is 20 to 30 units.
68. Rustic ratatouille pie: for those who like to take risks in the kitchen! The recipe is not very complicated, but it has a few steps and ends up taking a little time. Besides, you have to follow a few steps to the letter, especially with the dough.
69. Cabotiá, gorgonzola and almonds: can be served as a starter, in small portions, or even as a side dish. You will only need pumpkin cape, almonds, gorgonzola cheese, purple onion, olive oil and salt.
70. Sautéed carrots with garlic and rosemary: accompanied by sliced garlic and fresh sprigs of rosemary, the sautéed carrots become a fantastic accompaniment to Christmas dinner, because their sweet taste marries very well with meat.
71. Quinoa with okra: a different, light, healthy and tasty option. You will use only organic broccoli, okra, quinoa, garlic, onion, virgin olive oil and salt.
72. Cream cheese gratin heart of palm: a delicious side dish that will win everyone over. You will only use heart of palm, cream cheese, skim milk, tomato extract, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese to gratin.
73. Baked sweet potato with fresh figs: in addition to the combination of baked sweet potato with fresh figs, this dish is finished with a reduction of balsamic vinegar that creates a perfect harmonization between the flavors of each ingredient. The result is a dish rich in flavours, colours and a sophisticated appearance.
74. Lentil pie with mushrooms: different recipe, with a great result. You will need duckweed, red wine, water, garlic, rosemary, bay leaves, soy sauce, pepper, green smell, mushrooms, flaked oats and olive oil.
75. Sautéed with mushrooms: with a little oriental touch, this recipe takes shimeji, shitake and Paris mushroom. If you have vegetarian guests for Christmas dinner, this is the perfect recipe to serve and impress. It looks amazing!
You got your mouth watered with so many recipes, didn’t you? And for the party to be complete, how about checking playlists of various Christmas songs that please all tastes?